Academic advisors are commissioned by the KIT-Departments (professors or research assistants) to support students in all questions concerning their academic studies. Academic advisors also tend to prospective students if they already know what to study and their questions are rather specific concerning their chosen field of study.

First point of contact for all general questions is the student advisory services (ZSB), student advisory services of the KIT.

Should you need a Beratungsnachweis (mandatory consultation session for students changing their major after the 3rd academic semester), you can either contact the academic advisors or the student advisory services (ZSB).


Academic advisors listed by degree program